Downsvale Nursing Home is situated in a splendid spacious property with ample car parking. We are located in a quiet residential setting within a mile of the Dorking town centre and railway station. Many of the bedrooms have the added bonus of overlooking the wonderful views of Boxhill.
Dowsvale has 26 single bedrooms, and four shared for those preferring company at night. These are situated on both the ground and upper levels and we have lift access to all floors. Personal effects, pets and furniture are welcome to make residents’ rooms as comfortable and homely as possible.
All rooms have Nurse Call and television points.
- Beautiful gardens and decked area
- Day rooms
- Dining areas
- Passenger lift
- In-house laundry
- Specialist baths and aids
- Public telephone
- TV points in all room
- Visiting hairdresser
- Visiting chiropodist
- Visiting physiotherapist
- Daily Newspaper/magazine
- Full time Activities Therapist
- Regular outings and community involvement
- Respite, convalescent and day care
- Fully trained support and qualified staff