We are always looking to recruit talented and fun people at our home. Send us your CV if you are keen to workat a place full of personality!
Our current openings are:
Care Assistants (Full time and part-time positions)
Email your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Caring for the elderly; assisting with medications to helping with household chores. There will be slight differences in the type of activities depending if you are a day or night care assistant.
• Assisting with other care staff e.g. care manager, home manager and care workers
• You may be liaising with people from other departments such as; social services, housing officers and GP’s, so you will need to have good communication skills.
• You will need to be sensitive to people of different backgrounds and be able to listen and communicate well with your clients. A second language may be required in some cases.
• Generally you will need to be a caring and patient person
What qualifications do I need to be a Care Assistant?
There are no formal qualifications that are required to apply for care assistant jobs, however any relevant work experience with looking after venerable people such as: the elderly, people with learning difficulties or other disabilities can help in a successful application. Training is completed on-the-job and covers everything from health and safety to specific care of a disability. As a care assistant you can work towards a Health and Social Care NVQ/SVQ levels 2 and 3 to move up to a care worker with more responsibilities. Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) has the latest news and codes of practice for care workers.